Seminyak is one of the most well-known tourist areas on the island. I didn´t really feel like I am in Bali. I think it´s a bit overbuildt with plenty of luxury hotels and spas, expensive shops and a wide choise of eateries which is a highlight here! There are many to write about but I´ve picked two of my favourite. Enjoy!
Address: Jalan Oberoi, Seminyak
Why to go:
- beautiful decor, fresh flowers on each table
- service is friendly, quick and not pushy so you can spend here some time just enjoying your coffee and free wifi
- wide choise of breakfast, fresh juices and desserts, Asian and international cousine
- amazing ginger candies you get with your bill
- pleasant breeze if you sit inside
Price range: breakfast set for about 60,000 IDR incl. granola with milk, eggs, bread, jam, tea or coffee, desserts from 35,000 IDR, Asian food from 48,000 IDR, soups for 30,000 IDR
Address: No. 1 JI Drupadi, Seminyak
Why to go:
- if you are fed up with noodles and rice, this is a great and tasty alternative
- nice and colourful decor will make you feel like you are in Mexico
- special deals: Sundays 2 for 1 Bloody Marys all day, Happy hour from Mo till Thu from 5pm – 7pm, free meal for kids every Wednesday etc.
- guest DJ´s every Friday and there´s a place to move your hips!
- you can choose the size of your portion
Price range: breakfast starting from 55,000 IDR, quesadillas from 70,000 IDR, desserts from 35,000 IDR
And what´s your favourite place for food in Seminyak?